1.7

http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance.They sent me a pair of black patent Prado gym shoes which appear to be copies.

I have been communicating with a person called Jordan at this Company for the past 3 weeks and getting no where. They have been blaming the courier company saying my shoes went to another customer. They have refused to collect the goods despite having a return shipping policy for these type situations. They want me to keep the shoes and they will send me the shoes I initially ordred at a 30% discount.

I have told them, I have had enough of the BS and will be letting as many people as possible know, so they dont get RIPPED OFF as well.Steve

Review about: Asanadealers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Asanadealers?

Comments

Nulook Auto Body - Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nulook Auto Body "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Bectastore Top - FALSE SCAMMING HOME INPROVEMENT WEBSITE Bectastore Top "Website looks legit. But...Please don't be scammed/fooled as I was. On the 6/9/17 I thought I was purchasing ; 1x Capri Tools Mechanic's Screwdriver Set, Oil Resistant Handle with S2..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more