Scammed by Asanadealers.com

I am embarrassed to say I got scammed but I did. I thought Inwas ordering from a Reebok distributor.

I paid $86 US for a pair of black womens Reebok's I was looking forward to wearing for Zumba.

Check out what showed up wrapped in plastic and no box ( that was my first clue this was not going well)...I contacted fb to tell them to take down their ad- there is a fake page that looks like yoga but if you click on the website www.asanadealers.com it takes you to the scam Reebok site - from Beijing China. I know I won't be getting any refund soon and I definitely won't be wearing these lame shoes dancing...

Product or Service Mentioned: Reebok Sneakers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 19.

Asanadealers - Reebok Dealer

1.7

http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a pair of black patent Prado gym shoes which appear to be copies.

I have been communicating with a person called Jordan at this Company for the past 3 weeks and getting no where. They have been blaming the courier company saying my shoes went to another customer. They have refused to collect the goods despite having a return shipping policy for these type situations. They want me to keep the shoes and they will send me the shoes I initially ordred at a 30% discount.

I have told them, I have had enough of the BS and will be letting as many people as possible know, so they dont get RIPPED OFF as well. Steve

Product or Service Mentioned: Asanadealers Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 21, 2017.